Monday, December 27, 2010
Due to my computer illiteracy I am unable to download the picture of my "something I can't live without"... No worries, though. As you have already guessed, it's Alma. :)
He's my all time favorite person in the world. He's my buddy, my back scratcher, my dance partner, my therapist, the keeper of my heart, my punching bag, my go-to guy, my shoulder to cry/sleep/drool/lean/stand...on, my own personal hand warmers, and oh so much more.
Alma, I love you more than you will ever know. You are proof that God does answer prayers...
Here's to eternity, my love...
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Day 01: A Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:
I've been reading Paaga and Margarett's 30-day challenge blogs and I love them! So I decided to join the fun. Especially since I haven't blog is so long. :) Here goes...oh wait. To all my loyal followers (lol) I apologize if at any point during this challenge you or anyone else reading my blogs get offended...If you're sensitive, you probably should stop "following" me. lol
1. I imagine myself (well, my family) being billionaires...I know, so lame.
2. My left calf if slightly larger than my right. lol
3. I hate my first name.
4. I'm not too fond of my middle name, either.
5. I don't like being a nurse.
6. I throw private concerts in my living room...all by myself...and they're FANTASTIC!
7. I'm insecure...always have been.
8. I don't think I'm that interesting, which makes this "challenge" a bit difficult.
9. I can make a sound like a donkey. lol
10. I'm glad my parents got divorced
11. I really do believe Alma was put on this earth to marry me. :)
12. I became a cheerleader at Pierce because I was tired of being so shy and insecure
13. I have secret powers...prayer. :)
14. I still bite my nails.
15. I get bored easily.