Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 day challenge...

Day 01: A Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:

I've been reading Paaga and Margarett's 30-day challenge blogs and I love them! So I decided to join the fun. Especially since I haven't blog is so long. :) Here goes...oh wait. To all my loyal followers (lol) I apologize if at any point during this challenge you or anyone else reading my blogs get offended...If you're sensitive, you probably should stop "following" me. lol
1. I imagine myself (well, my family) being billionaires...I know, so lame.
2. My left calf if slightly larger than my right. lol
3. I hate my first name.
4. I'm not too fond of my middle name, either.
5. I don't like being a nurse.
6. I throw private concerts in my living room...all by myself...and they're FANTASTIC!
7. I'm insecure...always have been.
8. I don't think I'm that interesting, which makes this "challenge" a bit difficult.
9. I can make a sound like a donkey. lol
10. I'm glad my parents got divorced
11. I really do believe Alma was put on this earth to marry me. :)
12. I became a cheerleader at Pierce because I was tired of being so shy and insecure
13. I have secret powers...prayer. :)
14. I still bite my nails.
15. I get bored easily.

4 comments:

  1. lol! You're too cute! and I've seen your calves they look just fine :) you're crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol@#2.....MEEH TOO!! bwahahaha.......

    and if you really do #6...You really gotta try our Karaoke Mic......super fun!! lol (we do the same thing....hahaha)

    I loved your jacket yesterday....and cute@ # 11..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah...btw......great bloggin'....keep it comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahahahahaha. I LOVE throwing private concerts too. aren't they the friggin best. Beyonce who?!?!?!?! pssssh. at first i thought these were my secrets. hahaha. good to know that .... you're even WEIRDER. hahaha. glad ur blogging again. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete