Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fiona...

On September 29, 2009, Fiona B. Boisjoiles made her journey back to our Heavenly Father. An example of love and compassion. Fiona always put her family first. I am one of many of have benefited from her love and care. When I think of you, I think of laughter, good food, super tight braids, dingle balls, UB40, our trip to Magic Mountain. I cannot express how much I love you and how grateful I am to my Father in Heaven for blessing me with you. I am honored to have known you and to be your niece.
People always say, "They're in a better place." These past few days since your funeral, I've really thought about that and you know what? You REALLY are in a better place. Free from the pains and sins of this world. My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ has been strengthened so much more this past week. It is because of my knowledge and faith in Christ I am finding peace. It is because this gospel I know our sadness is but for a short time.
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment"
-D&C 121:7
I love you always and will miss you forever. Until we meet again...
Toga.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Fiona. I was trippin when my mother told me how she passed. I always think...they're the lucky ones...we have to stay here and look at each other...lol. Love the testimony. Love the attitude. It strengthens my testimony and straightens my attitude. Alofa.

    ReplyDelete