Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank you.

My heart is full. My mind is at ease. We've prayed together. We've taken our prayers to the temple. We've prayed separately. We've done all that we can and asked Heavenly Father to take us the rest of the way.
It's been a bit of a struggle for the Toelupe house these past months. With certain goals wanted, came sacrifices for us and our family. Today, we are able to put one BIG one behind us and move forward. Today, my heart is full of gratitude to my Heavenly Father. He has blessed us so very much already and I am so thankful He continues to bless us. He is real. He hears our prayers and He answers them.
I am eternally grateful to my Father in Heaven for my family. He has answered our prayers these past months through them. Regardless of their responsibilities, they have so willingly taken on our struggles and have made our life so much easier. We are indebted to you. We look forward to the day we are able to return the love.
Dear Lord, thank you for all that we have. For all that thou continues to bless us with. Our love, our faith, and our gratitude will always be for Thee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment