Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

He likes it!!!

We have been feeding Simione rice cereal mixed in with his bedtime bottle to help him sleep during the night and to satisfy is ever growing appetite. My past blog, I wrote about my first attempt at spoon feeding him the baby cereal and how it was a no go. He just spit it back out.
I told myself to keep trying especially since I know that it may take up to 10 tries for a child to eat/try a new food. Do you think I did? NOPE. I know, I'm terrible.

Well, tonight I decided to try spoon feeding Simione. I sat him in baby Sai's high chair and gave him a small amt. And whatta' know, he ATE it! In fact, he wanted more!!! I was going to slow, so he started screaming a bit and slamming his hands on his tray. What a brat. lol
yay! I'm so happy! I really wanted him to try eating his baby cereal first via spoon before I started him on other baby foods.

He's also sitting up better. Not quite on his own, but better. yay for milesones!!! Love you my beautiful baby.

2 comments:

  1. im glad you are posting more about him..you'll be grateful and it'll help you look back and remember how you fell in love with him... :) keep up the blog!! love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely is sitting up more. When I was carrying him today he sat up on his own to look at JD and Princess...someone has been working on their abs lol.

    ReplyDelete