Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"The RS is throwing us a party"

3 years ago, Alma and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity. Alma and I knew he would be in Salem today working and wouldn't return until Friday. It's okay. We decided to do something special when he came back.
Monday night, we went to a very late dinner to spend some much needed time alone. We discussed our plans for the weekend...

Me: "Babe, since we're already spending money on dinner tonight, we don't have to go out this weekend"

Alma: "No, we can still go somewhere. Well, they're throwing us a party this weekend anyways."
Me: "Huh? Whos' throwing us a party?"
Alma: *SMILE* "The RS. They're throwing us an anniversary party. That IS where we met."
Me: "LOL!"

So for our 3 year anniversary, Alma and I will be doing it BIG at the RS b/day party this Friday. They don't know it, but it's actually our anniversary party! And only to be fair to Alma, since it's a RS activity, I will be taking HIM. hahaha!

Alma Toelupe, you really are the man of my dreams. You are proof God answers prayers. Here's to eternity, my love! :)

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha!! i better see a corsage on him! lol happy anniversary love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL well I hope the music is good at your party or I'm gonna be mad!

    ReplyDelete