Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

another year...

My birthday was yesterday. I turned 36. 3.6. what.the.heck. I look at myself in the mirror and cannot believe I am almost 40! Where did the time go?! Time has gone by way too fast. I sit back and look at my life and I'm happy. I'm not where I want to be, but I'm happy nonetheless. I feel behind in life.; I have yet to complete my college education. I want more children. I still live with my family. All the things I thought I'd have completed by now are still on my "TO DO" list. I still plan on completing these things, but when I think of how old I am, I get a little discouraged because I'm "old" 
But when I'm not all in my feelings and I sit back and count my blessings, I realize my life is pretty darn awesome; I live in Hawaii, I live with my family who have been so generous to us, I have a beautiful son who is healthy and strong and so very smart, and I have a husband who honors his priesthood, loves and takes care of our family, and so much more...
I am really excited for our life and what my Father in Heaven has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment