Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

utah trip..

Paaga and I drove drove to Utah for Ben and Priscilla's wedding. If you read Paaga's blog, then you know it was well worth the drive. There's so much more I could include in this blog about our trip, but my inability to fully express myself through words is what stops me. I'm sure when Lili finally gets the chance to blog I'm sure she'll do a great job describing our "reunion" :) So...see Lili's blog. lol.
I'm back home now with my better half. It was great to get away but even better to be back home with mi love. :) awww....how corny! hehe. So right now, I'm sitting in the living room while my husband catches up on his ZZZ's because he works the nightshift. I'm waiting for the glass guy to come to our house. On our drive back from Utah, a rock hit our windshield and now we've got a crack. yikes! We decided to fix it on our own because it's WAAAAY cheaper then having the car rental place charge us $400 to fix it. So here I sit, alone, hungry, and sweaty cause it's still hot, waiting for Dave the glass guy. hehe.

1 comment: