Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Friday, July 3, 2009

WATER FIGHT...

It's been soooo hot this summer, but these past couple days have been THE hottest! Last night, I slept with 4 fans on me! I had to move to another room in our house, because our bedroom felt like it was 100 degrees. Alma woke me up and my whole back was wet. I know, totally gross. But I was a little bit okay with that, because I figured hey, it's like I'm working out!...in my sleep! lol. That was my silver lining. lol
Today is no different. Still hot. Still sweaty. Still fat. Still very uncomfortable. Of course with me being so miserable I begin to get a little grouchy also. :( Alma did something, I yell back. He comes after me in the kitchen to make me laugh. I laugh. We start play fighting. I have a glass of ice water in my hand. I push him in the corner and spill the water down his pants. LMBO! I run back into the kitchen. He gets a glass of water and spills it on me. I turn on the faucet and spray him. We laugh and laugh. Our floors are wet. We clean up. Life is good. :)

2 comments:

  1. LMBO at your sweaty, hairy back. Oh wait. It just sweaty. Ah well. Hahaha. And LOL that sleeping has become a workout for you.

    Enough laughing. That's cute that you two can mess up your house and laugh about it. Hahahaha. But even cuter that you guys still "play". Ahhhhh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that sounds like something your uncle Lele and aunty Sau did when we were younger...so nice of you to get your marital examples from them...bwahahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete