Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3: A habit you wish you didn't have

Being afraid...of success. To dream of something for so long and then to FINALLY be within it's reach, you'd think I'd be happy or excited right? I am or I mean, I do get excited and happy, but that's just it...I'm mostly scared out of my freakin' mind!

More recently, I sit on the opportunity of a lifetime. My dreams since marrying my BFF :) have shifted to include him. Never have I felt like this is what I was meant to do in my whole life, then what I am about to embark on. To know that I am in the right place and WILL reach my goals is pretty scary to me. I don't know why. I'm just gonna blame it on my daddy issues. lol

1 comment:

  1. have you ever thought of doing makeup tutorials on youtube? i'm addicted to makeup tutorials because i seriously love makeup, but have no idea how to put it on. you should think about it. love your guts.

    ReplyDelete