Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 6: A hobby I have

I really don't have any hobbies. Is that lame? *shrugs shoulders* I am, however, starting one...

Sewing! I got a sewing maching for Christmas from mi madre (she's so cool) and I JUST opened the box yesterday. I know. Christmas was almost a month ago and I'm just now using my gift! blah,blah,blah...

Anyhow, I took my machine out and even attempted to read the owner's manual. The key word in that sentence is "attempted". It was just too much, so I turned to the next best thing...YOUTUBE.com! HAHA! Gosh, you really do find all kinds of stuff on there. But that's a whole different blog.
So via youtube.com I, Tuituiotoga learned how to thread the needle on my sewing machine AND thread the Bobbin. IDK why it's called a "bobbin" but all I know is that Josh on youtube.com has helped me learn 2 new things about sewing I did not know. Thank you Josh! lol

So here's to me learning a new hobby and hopefully learn how to properly hem up my husband's church pants, so he's not walking around looking like he's wearing his Dad's suit. bahaha.

1 comment: