Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been to



This is me on our honeymoon in Las Vegas! I know it's old, but it was the first time I had ever been to Vegas and it was awesome! I'm standing in front of the Belagio? It has the most wonderful water display/show ever! If you haven't been, you must definitely go. The lights and the buildings are just so amazing. I definitely plan on returning and this time I am going to see Phantom of the Opera, I don't care how much Alma begs me to go to the sushi restaurant (he did that when we were there, and since we were on our honeymoon I was being 'nice' and opted to go to the sushi bar) instead. The honeymoon is over and I don't care anymore about trying to be 'nice' bahahaha....j/k.

I had a great time there and I would love to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment