Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A love letter...

The other day I was on my myspace inbox looking through old letters. Well, I was looking for one specific letter actually. I've been wanting to delete my acct for some time now, but cannot remember my old email password to finalize the deleting process, so I guess I'm stuck with a myspace. I know, how tragic. :) Anyhow, I remembered a letter Bonnie fwd to me about a conversation her and Alma were having about me while we were dating. I wanted to find it and print it out to keep. I found it and re-read it for the first time since I got it last year and...wow! I forgot how beautiful it was. Of course I'm reading the letter and crying like a baby. What a dork. I print it out and put it in my journal. I'm hoping I won't ever lose it, because I think it would be something nice for our future children to read.
Anyhow, Alma walks into our room when I'm done printing it out. He asks what I'm doing and tell him about the letter. He looks at me a bit confused. I ask him, "Don't you remember writing it?" He says, "no." I look at him and go, "How can you not remember? How many of these dang letters have you written to girls to where you don't remember?" He laughs and says, "I'm kidding, of course I remember writing that. I just don't want you telling people, cause it'll make me sound gay."
Yes, people. My husband is worried about sounding "gay." Kalofae. I had to sit him down and tell him he doesn't have to worry about "sounding gay" because he already is gay. lol. I love you Alma. And no worries, I decided to listen to you for once and not tell anyONE about the letter. Instead, I decided to blog about it and tell EVERYone about it. lol.

3 comments:

  1. How you've stayed married this long I don't know...but thanks for telling me how GAY alma is. I'm sure he wants to just crawl under a table! hahahaha BTW...I'm still waiting for that picture and STILL lmbo about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i still remember when my husband use to right me when he was on the mission.....it was such a pure love then........then it fades away with every year that pasts and he realizes....I really did marry this woman....dang it I'm stuck with her...for eternity......bwahahahaha....just kidding....great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alma...ur not gay. ur SUPERGAY. bwahahahahaha. i wish sonny was still gay. what a nice thing for your kids to have. kudos alma. who cares if you have acute bowel syndrome. bwahahaha. yeah...i'm still spreading that rumor. lol.

    ReplyDelete