Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanks...

For the past few days I've been making it a point to write down, at the end of each what I am grateful for. Alma and I are here in Tacoma this weekend and I forgot to bring my little notebook, so I wanted to include my "thanks" list in my blog.
I am thankful for Zion Kennach. I am thankful for his testimony shared today. His humility and love shown today really touched my heart. I am thankful for his willingness to serve the Lord and his example to his peers and to us as members of the church.
The church is true. God lives. Jesus Christ is our Savior. Thank you Elder Kennach for reminding us of our Father's love. :)

2 comments:

  1. i keep saying i'm gonna start doing this, but since i'm a sloth, i lay on the couch and eat instead. lol. but i too am soooo grateful for elder kennach. the best sabbath since i've been here. i cried ugly and didn't care that ariel and sonny were making fun of me. spirit was so strong. thank you Elder Kennach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gratitude journal! we were given little notebooks to start a gratitude journal at a stake relief society workshop. i really enjoy having it because by the time you're finished writing for the day, you realized how grately blessed you are. yes, i enjoyed Elder Kennach's testimony too. He has such a sweet spirit. don't worry lili, our whole row n the one behind us were doing the same thing =-)

    ReplyDelete