Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

5 months ago today...

I gave birth to a beautiful hairy, little monkey named Simione. :) Time has passed to quickly! He's such a good little boy. He's such a happy baby. It's so easy to make him smile and laugh! He has a bit of a staring problem, which is a bit worrisome, but I'm hoping it's just a stage. Being a creep really isn't something I want for my son. lol He's learned how to roll over now which is both exciting and very scary for me.
At his 4 month check up he weighed 18.5 lbs! A week later, he weighed in at 18.8 lbs. lol He wears a size 3, soon to be 4 in diapers. He also has a bad habit of eating with his middle finger sticking up. It's very rude. I'm gonna blame that on his daddy. :)

My beautiful boy, I really never knew I could love someone as much as I love you. Stop flipping us off while you eat. It's hurtful. lol

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh so cute toga! i'm so glad you found me on here so i can follow you guys. so funny his middle finger and his staring. i need to post more like this...it's crazy how quickly their stages come and go! a blog like this is my goal! haha..love you guys

    ReplyDelete