Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

simione

It's been 4 almost 5 months since Simione was born. I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I look at him everyday and am amazed at how beautiful he is. I'm a total creep when he's sleeping. lol I just stare at him and cover him with kisses. :)
He spends a lot of time in his jumper and loves it! The progress that he's made in his jumper alone is awesome! He is now able to pull himself towards the toys and naw on them like it's a piece of meat. lol It's so cute! He loves to watch his cousins play around him all the while sucking on his lips. He looks like an old man without his teeth when he does this. lol
He farts and poops like his dad, wears 6-9 month clothing, fiesty like his mama, and drools like a dog. haha.
Time, please slow down. You're going way too fast for me!
Simione, you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on! Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know...

No comments:

Post a Comment