Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Simione.

Today Simione got his first taste of baby cereal. I spoke with his pediatrician on Monday regarding his ongoing cold and when I can start feeding him baby cereal. He gave me the "okay" and so this morning I decided to give it a try.
Last night he ate 8 oz of formula/baby cereal before bed! He was knocked out all night and didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning for his feeding. Even through his feeding, he was half asleep. He had another bottle at 930-ish, but only ate half of it.
This morning, I decided to spoon feed him the baby cereal. Mom strapped him in Baby Sai's high chair while I prepped his food. He was so cute! I wish I took pics, but I can't find my camera. :(
My "little" guy was excited to eat! Who are we kidding, he's always excited to eat! lol. He's always got his fists, yes I said fists in his mouth and if ANYTHING is even remotely close to his mouth, he's trying to eat it. :) Seriously. My shoulders are always soaked when I carry him. Last night, while I was carrying him, Alma had his arm around me and all you hear is a sucking noise. Alma starts cracking up. I look over to see what was going on, only to find Simione sucking away on daddy's hand. DISGUSTING. lol
Even now, as I type Simione is in his jumper nawing on the toys and on his hands. All I see is drool. He goes through 5-6 bibs/day and I'm constantly changing his clothes because it's wet from his drool. He's so gross. lol jk.
After mom gets him settled I give Simione a small spoon of the baby cereal. He, of course opens WIIIDE and immediately spits the food back out. I tried a couple times, but each time he decides he doesn't like it and spits it back out. *sigh* oh well, there's always tomorrow.
Simione, I love you so much. You make being a mommy awesome. :)

1 comment:

  1. FIND YOUR CAMERA!!! When he was being fussy with Ebony on Sunday, I took him and was putting him to sleep. I thought he was sleeping because he wasn't crying or fussing, then I heard it...he was sucking on my arm LOL. I love you Simione!

    ReplyDelete