Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I can't believe it's here!

I am so excited about tomorrow! yay! Paaga asked if I was nervous to go to the temple. I told her, "No, I'm excited. I'm ready." I still feel like that. I have been trying my hardest to focus on the Savior and really try to feel His presence. One day this past week, I just could not stop crying! Not out of sadness, but out of realization. I was realizing that He really DOES love me and I really AM blessed and that I will soon be able to go into His house and be the closest I can to Him while here on this earth. I have been trying to think of what it's going to be like. Tomorrow is the big day and it's still al so surreal. I just can't help but tear up when I think of how wonderful tomorrow is going to be. It's so good to be me...

1 comment:

  1. awww...congratulations! how exciting for you! i can't wait to know how that feels. i need to get moving. i'm seriously slacking on that goal. i would say good luck, but luck has nothing to do with it. instead i'll say...JOB WELL DONE! Love you!

    ReplyDelete