Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

wedding...

So today was our day to FINALLY finish the invitations and of course, we didn't. ugh. It's been such a tiring process and at times, a tearful process. I am so grateful for sisters who have been so helpful and so determined to have a wonderful wedding. They have been so dilligent with all this wedding planning. I LOVE them! Of course, there's Alma. God has blessed me with such a wonderful man. He has been so patient with me, and tries his hardest to keep me sane. Some days are better than others. hehe.
I still can't believe we're getting married. I still can't believe it's NEXT month! I'm still waiting for Alma to tell me he changed his mind, that he had a momentary lapse in judgement when he asked to me to be his wife. lol.

1 comment:

  1. bwahahaha. ur so retarded! alma knew he better snatch that up quick! i'm glad the wedding planning is coming along. i'm glad ur still sane and ur family still loves you. lol.

    ReplyDelete