Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

i love to see the temple...

I've been trying to come up with the words to describe my endowment experience. And I have yet to come up with it. hehe. I know that I will return to the temple often. I know that when I was there I did not want to leave. I know that my heart felt like it was going to explode from the love that I felt there. I know that when I think of how I felt in the temple, I STILL cry.
When I was in there and trying to stay in tune with the Spirit, I started to doubt myself. I still felt unworthy to be there. So close to God. But I told myself, "no. You are worthy. You are doing this. You have waited so long. Too long. It is time. He has been waiting. He loves you. You love Him." I belong in the temple. Do I feel any different? I don't know. I feel more aware. What that means, IDK. I know that I look forward to going back and learning and growing and helping my brothers and sisters who have been waiting for me to do their work. I love, love, love this Gospel.

1 comment:

  1. how amazing! i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that. i feel unworthy all the time. sometimes i check with heavenly father just to make sure he didn't change his mind. lol. but i know it's just satan trying to discourage me. i wish swiper would just swipe him. lol. congrats!

    ReplyDelete