Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

randomness...

So my life these days have been revolving around work, church, and this wedding. Mostly I feel like it's work and this wedding. Probably because I didn't go to church this past Sunday and so my week has been really, really long. Work is beginning to get a big tedious. Only because I know my days are numbered. My last official day is next week Friday. At the time Alma and I were planning when I should submit my two weeks, it was a good idea. But today...I just want to punch Alma in his face. ( not mine, because I can't have a black eye on my wedding day. It's bad for pictures. lol) I have to say a million extra prayers just to keep me going. Every morning this week, I have to literally say to myself, "You're almost done. Just get today over with. Get up." So I roll myself out of the couch, (Yes, i said "couch" I don't have my own room. Or my own bed. Never really have. And I'm okay with that.) walk up the stairs, handle my morning bizz, get out to my car and realize the windshield has ice on it. So I go back inside, fill up our glass water pitcher, (we're a fancy family. No plastic pitchers here. lol) go outside throw the water on my windshield. Get in my car, say my prayer, and I'm on my way. This, is my morning routine. Of course in between all this, I look at my watch and realize I'm late. Again. Oh, and I forgot to put deoderant on. ugh. But the week is FINALLY coming to an end. Tomorrow is Friday! yay! Too bad I have to start all this madness up again on Monday. Freakin' Alma and his plans. lol. It's still good to be me...

1 comment:

  1. ...than the Tews' get home in the morning, almost slip and fall on their faces because where the water spilled down from my frozen windshield, it has froze into a slick icy mess.
    You forgot that part in your blog hahahaha

    ReplyDelete