Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

jammin' with the hubby.

Alma and I are just hanging out in our living room jammin' to his guitar. We have two guitars, but I've decided to exercise some humility and just let him have the lime light. hehe. I L-O-V-E hearing him sing. Everytime he sings he never looks at me. I asked him, why. He says cause he'll laugh. I realize I'm a funny kirl, but I didn't think I was funny looking! WHAT THE H, dude?!? lol. I really need to focus on my music skills so I can join in on our jam sessions. Bobbing my head and singing off key really isn't that cool, especially if you're husband has a great voice. i love you alma!

1 comment:

  1. maybe you can just be his back up dancer? hahaha. i recall that you and ula had the same singing voice...so do everyone a favor...KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! LMFBO.

    ReplyDelete