Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

portland zoo.


I realize it's Thursday, but oh well. On TUESDAY, we went to the Portland Zoo. Apparently every Tuesday it's only $2 to get in. Pretty cool. Nothing like paying money to see animals you don't really give a rats about. hehe. Anyhow, it was a great day. The sun was shining, the grass was green, and the "gangmembers" were posted out front of the zoo yelling out their "hoods" to other "gangmembers" and almost getting into a fight. Of course my husband, being the concerned citizen that he is, flags down security and tells them what happens and they say, "oh yeah? ok. yeah. thanks" I look at the security and LOL, and say, "what the heck is he gonna do, babe?" Why, do you ask did I say that? Well, for starters, the guy looked scared when ALMA flagged him down. What is he gonna do to a bunch of thugs? And second, he weighed ALOT and I was wondering what is he gonna do when these thugs take off running or jump him? Get in his security cart that tops out at 30mph? These are the people that are supposed to make ME feel safe. yikes. We need better security.

Anyhoo, the zoo the great. We took quite a few pictures of these animals that I'm not gonna post, because I'm pretty sure you know what a bear looks like. 8-) We had a good time with the kids. Seeing their reactions to the animals was pretty cool. Alma and I cannot wait until we are blessed with children. Yeah. I know, right? I'M excited about being a mom! That way, I'll have better things to post about and better pictures. I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of seeing pictures of Alma. My only baby right now. 8-) So for now, here's a picture of us and our "pretends" kids; Tesi and Stella.

2 comments:

  1. man...tesi and stella are soooooooo lucky. they got to take a picture with REAL animals. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toga, I thought you said you found your make up bag...bwahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete