Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm bored.

I've spent a good amount of my life working and wishing I didn't have to work anymore. 8-) The week before my wedding, I was officially unemployed. And so I was REALLY excited about that. 8-) Now that the wedding is over, I'm still unemployed and my awesome husband is okay with it. I'm "taking a break" from the workforce. The first week we moved here to Salem, I was doing fine. AJ was with me and we were having a good time. So now AJ is gone and my husband is working nights and I'm by myself at night. I watch T.V., clean the house, do the laundry, and pick my nose. I can only wipe the counters down so many times and I can only pick my nose so much. I try to stay up as late as possible, that way it'll only feel like I'm asleep for a few hours, before Alma comes back home. 8-)
When we FINALLY get our butts out of bed, we make our lunch (cause we've slept through breakfast hours. lol) hang out and enjoy each others company. We have been staying home lately, because we're really trying to get accustomed to saving our money. And when we go out we spend money. So staying home is the next best thing for us. Especially since we're not really the "go for a walk" kind of couple. hehe. We should be, cause we're fat. But we're not. lol. So we stay home.
It's really great having this time to spend with Alma and getting to know each other. But truth is, I'M BORED!!! lol. Why? Well if I have to stare at Alma asleep on the couch ONE MORE DAY...I am going to have a heart attack!!! LMBO.
Paaga told me to get a hobby. I told her I have a hobby; blogging. hehe. I wanted to join a gym and work on my "hot summer bod" again, but now that we're trying to cut back on unecessary spending it's a no go. Sure, I could go out and run...NOT. lol. In my defense, it's been raining. So for the sake of my health, I stay inside. hehe.
I love my husband. I really do. I love my life. But is it wrong that I'm bored and counting the days to when we go up to Tacoma this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. yay! so you guys are coming?? good! cause I can't be waking up early and taking him to church...you're so selfish moving to salem bwahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dammit u are comin to tacoma lol juss when i think we have gottn rid of u for good lol j/k where u at suckas lol lets have a party lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like someone needs a baby to keep herself busy-then you can watch someone else in the house pick their nose! :)

    ReplyDelete