Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting to know my new family.

This week some of my new cousins, my bro-in-law his wife are in town working on the Seattle temple. Since Alma and I are also in town we wanted to have dinner with our family. Alma, myself, and Zeno picked up Nat (sis-in-law) from the train station and off we go to Bellevue to meet with our family. Alma comes from such a gigantor (yep, that's a word.) family and it's really nice meeting them in small groups like this. :) Tonight, I got to spend time with Doug&Dori Stone, their four beautiful children (Brian, Brig, Ben, Zion), Marvin & Nat, and of course my hubbster and Zeno. It was great talking with these guys and laughing at their stories from back in the day. Dinner was great, the atmosphere was full of love. What else can a girl ask for? Well, a size 10 waist wouldn't hurt. hehe. I laugh, but I'm totally serious. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How long is Natalie going to be there? If she's there on Saturday and they aren't busy bring her with you! I haven't seen here for a while... probably because I haven't done laundry in a while.

    ReplyDelete