Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my continued quest to be a better cook...or at least one that won't kill my husband.

I was on a roll today! First, I made breakfast for us AND he loved it. Of course, breakfast food is my specialty these days. :) Then came dinner...dun, dun DUNNNN!!! I made hamburger helper, rice, and corn. He ate it. ALL of it! WITHOUT gagging, or making that it's nasty, but keep eating it so you don't make her cry face. He thanks me for dinner, finish his glass of water, and leaves me to wash the dishes. WTH. Tell me again, Why do I want to be a better cook?

1 comment:

  1. LoL! Awww, don't despair. Atleast he didn't throw his food up and leave it for you to clean. Hehe. Carry on, my dear. He's just waiting for his steak dinner with ice cream on the side. LoL. And don't forget a sprinkle of gout. =)

    ReplyDelete