Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Today's highs:

Today was a long day for us. But as I lay here on my bed with my computer pulled as close as possible to me, typing in a really awkward position, I reflect on today's "highs"
5. Alma and I get to spend this incredibly long day...TOGETHER.
4. We got to spend time with our sister Nat.
3. Family time in the morning, but esp with Gabriel. I miss hanging out with you cuz. Glad you were with us.
2. Hugs and kisses from Leila cakes and Maximo
1. Leila and I walk upstairs, she looks into Tina's room, points at her, looks and me and says, "It's nana! She sleeping. Hi nana."

We spent a total of 8 hours on the road today. Traffic was terrible, but the company was great. These are just some of my highs for today. While I'm typing this, I'm "crying ugly" like Lili does. Mostly at my #1 high for today. It really did melt my heart when I heard this. I could not help but think of my sisters and I at her age, having the same reaction when we saw Tina. Thank you Leila for your innocense and your continuing example of love. You and Max really do make our family better. We were so lame before you two lovelies came along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment