Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Me being annoyed, childish, and still not caring. My feelings are still valid!

I don't know about any of you, but when I write my blogs, the ones I think are pretty funny I ask Alma to read it. I ask him to read it because I want to see his reaction. I want him to read it, because I want him know what I blog about. He's my husband and I like sharing stuff with him. So tonight, I ask Alma to read a couple of my blogs because I think they're funny. He says okay and starts to read. I'm reading along with him, but I ask him to read out loud so I can hear my beautifully crafted writing (so conceited) and hear his reaction. Of course he reads out loud but is reading so fast that he's mumbling. So all I hear is every 7th or 8th word. To make matters worse he's reading with zero feeling whatsoever. Needless to say I'm annoyed. I'm a bit offended that he doesn't think my writing isn't funny, because THEY ARE. But I'm mostly upset that he doesn't care, or he doesn't act like what I'm writing is important enough for him to PRETEND like he cares. I realize that those of you reading this blog may think I'm being a child, but I say to you...shush yo mouf. I don't care! But I love you guys. And of course now he's apologizing because he knows I'm upset about something. And of course somehow in the end I'll be apologizing for being a child. ugh. Sometimes I hate being an adult. hehe. I still lalalalalove you Alma.

2 comments:

  1. mmm hmmm. i know what u mean about the "i don't really care, not interested" attitude. it must be a man thing. no. cuz when he talks about the eagles, i too have the "i don't care, your team friggin sucks, 49ers all the way" attitude:) so it can go both ways. you little crybaby. hahahahaha. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol idk dude ur blogs are kinda stupid bahaha j/k they are very interesting lol

    ReplyDelete