Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I love to see the Temple...

I'll go inside some day. I'll convenant with my Father, I promise to obey. Today was a great day. We went to the temple with the Bryce's. It's the first time I'd been back since March 14th. In only two months I had forgotten how wonderful it is to be in the house of the Lord. I had forgotten how important it is that we go as often as we can.
I had such a beautiful experience at the temple today. Knowing the work I was doing for this sister who had been waiting for so long was finally going to be completed today was very emotional for me. I realize how fortunate I was to be able to do this work for this sister and feel all the same wonderful feelings I had when I first went through. My heart was pounding a mile a minute. I could feel His presence. I could not stop crying. There's a sense of peace that comes with knowing you've done something right.

1 comment:

  1. awwww...i'm so happy for you. good for you you temple recommend holder you. get your jesus on.

    ReplyDelete