Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

To Lili, Mua, Michelle, and Paaga...

I hate you guys! ugh. lol. Okay wait. I'm trying to control my thoughts here, so let's turn that to something a little bit nicer...I uh...well, It's just that...umm...EH! forget it! YOU JERKS!!! lol. j/k. i love you guys...sometimes. :)

Last night, I actually made dinner for us. It was even something other than chicken. Matter fact, it had NOTHING to do with soup or baking. I made hamburger and spaghetti. :) I made rice and even a little garlic bread. Okay by "garlic bread" I mean regular sliced bread that was a bit crusty, IDK why it was because the bag is always closed. I just mixed shredded cheese and mayo and spread it on the 4 pieces (we only had enough cheese for 4 pieces. Usually we can eat more than 4,5,or even 6. haha. we're fat. i know. that's a whole different blog.) and put it in the oven until the cheese has melted. yummy! Anyhow, so dinner's ready and I make Alma's plate, get him some water, and a napkin. Then I get my plate ready. We say our prayer and start eating. We're watching T.V., eating, and talking. Everything seems to be going well. He's eating his food. Hasn't spit it out or died. So everything seems to be okay. I'm thinking to myself, "Wow! I think you've FINALLY made something Alma actually LIKES!!! yay!!!" But then I realize he's really putting ALOT of seasoning salt on his food. Actually we're BOTH really putting ALOT of seasoning on our food. I even go and get the garlic salt, because I can't quite get my food to taste right. :( Then I look down at my rice and it looks like sua leisa (rice). DANGIT! ugh. But I keep on truckin'. I look over and Alma's done eating. He's actually finished his food. I'm still a little excited, because he actually finished his meal and appears to not be suffering from any adverse side effects. haha. So I ask him, "Honey, how was your food?" He shrugs his shoulders and just says, "It was alright." I am no longer excited, but I'll take it. Gotta start somewhere, right? Needless to say I probably won't be cooking dinner for a while since my food is just, "alright." I'll be outside cleaning our lawn. ugh. I AM A GUY!!! LOL.
**side note** don't laugh too much you four. Why? Anyone who knows you knows, that you 4, ESPECIALLY LILI, are MEN. I know that you also think you guys are well...GUYS, also. You just happen to wear lip gloss. love ya!

2 comments:

  1. bwahahahahaha. oh brother toelupe.

    this totally reminds me of when i used to cook for sonny. except my rice always came out burnt. and i never IN MY LIFE seen someone use sooooo much LAWRY'S. lol. but i'm sooo proud of you! you tried. you made the effort. even if it was alright. you'll get better. i'm sure of it! because when you have kids, u can't wait for alma to come home and cook. so practice now before your kids are old enough to tell you, "mom...this is CRAP!" lol.

    and it's okay if you have manly tendencies. bwahahahahaha. so what if you mow the lawn. cut the trees. fix the car. put up dry wall. hahahaha. (totally dying right now) you'll be the next martha stewart...the prison version. hahahaha.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...you are a guy....poooooooo!!!! lmbo... i'm a guy too!! it's all good. you can just work on being the BEST sual laisa maker. martha ain't got nothing on that, i'm sure of it!!

    ReplyDelete