Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I DID IT!!!

Friday morning, I decided to cook Alma breakfast. I wanted to do it because he had cooked me breakfast the day before. So off to the kitchen I go. I made him scrambled eggs with spam and sausage in them. yummy! I sauteed some onions. I know, right?!? :) I even made him some eggos. We sat down, said our prayer, and started eating. Just like the last time I made him dinner, everything appeared to be okay. He was eating. He was still alive. Only this time while he was eating, I hear him saying, "mmm...oh wow." I looked up in shock! I asked him, "honey, how's your food?" You know what he said?!? He said, "BABE, THIS IS BOMB!!!" YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! I've managed to make my husband something he actually loves and he's still alive! Maybe it's just dinner I can't make. Maybe my "thing" is breakfast NOT dinner. Yeah, I think it is. I need to buy more eggs. Looks like we'll be eating breafast for the rest of our lives. LOL. Life if good.

2 comments:

  1. Man, way to go above and beyond with the Eggo's sis! lmao! Congrats on "the bomb" breakfast,but don't forget your husbandly duties too! muahahahahaha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so proud of you! Who cares if u guys eat breakfast ALL day for the rest of your lives...hahaha. YOU DID IT!!!

    ReplyDelete