Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Leila Cakes.


Alma and I are in Tacoma for Leila's birthday this weekend. Wow. I cannot believe this little monkey is turning two! She amazes me every time I see her. From the time she was born she has brought nothing but joy into our home. When she is gone, our home is so BORING! She makes us laugh and brings such a sweet, sweet spirit into our home. When Alma and I were courting (lol, I just wanted to use that word. hehe.) we talked about our future and how I would be the one making the move to OR. I was happy to start my life with Alma, but not so happy knowing I would be moving. Leaving my family was a really hard thing to even THINK about. Knowing I would be missing Leila grow up and when Maxi was born...even more depressing! ugh.
Leila Cakes, I love you. You are such a blessing to our family. Thank you for choosing us to be your family. Thank you for choosing your Sai and Paaga to be your parents. I'm not so sure that was a smart thing to do, but at least you have us. LOL. You're a monster, but it's a good thing I'm used to being surrounded by monsters; a.k.a. Paaga, Mua, Ajay. :) When you realize you're parents are lame, you know how to reach me. lol. WE LOVE YOU LEILA CAKES!

1 comment:

  1. awwww...how sweet. great post about leila. hopefully she never finds out your gay. bwahahaha.

    ReplyDelete