Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Friday, June 26, 2009

No more sleeping in...

Today I had a lazy day. I didn't clean our house or wash the dishes. I slept all day and loved it! Alma ran some errands and then came home. Of course, he asked if I wanted to come. I just rolled over and kept sleeping. He asked me if I planned on getting up soon. "sure." He said okay and off he went. I didn't wake up. I didn't even hear him come home. I started to wake up when I heard the shower. Just as I was rolling over I opened my eyes long enough to see my husband. And you know what I saw?!?...HIS BALD HEAD!!! My husband bought a pair of clippers on his way home from running his errands and shaved his head while I was sleeping. After the initial shock, I don't think it looks bad. I actually like it. Needless to say, I probably won't have another "lazy day" any time soon. Who knows what he'll do the next time I sleep all day! I might wake up with MY head shaved!!! lol. OH, Almer you sure do keep me on my toes! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. what?! maybe you should keep sleeping in, you'll eat less and loose weight...wait, I should do that..good night! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell him to shave your legs. and while he's at it...ur mustache. haha. and shucks...since he's up there...ur underarm hairs. then go ahead and scoot on over to ur nose hairs. bwahahaha. okay, okay. i'm done. good day. lol.

    ReplyDelete