Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

ODE TO PAKE CAKES...

Oh Pake Cake how I love you.

Oh how soft and delicious you are through and through.

Where have you been my whole life?

Just now have I discovered you since I've become a wife.

I carry you in my purse, in place of my wallet cause you have more worth.

I lalalalala love you Pake Cake even IF you make my thighs big and stomach shake.

Ever since I've been with Alma, I've been introduced to different foods I would never have eaten had it not been for him. Some have been better than others. But my fave so far is the wonderful, wonderful Pake Cake. lol. My sister-in-law Andrea brought so many treats from Hawaii, but my fave is the plastic bag of Pake cake I have in my purse. lol!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've NEVER had pakeke's. They are the BEST aren't they?!?!?!?! I LOVE THEM TOO. Sometimes, i love them more than Ariel. bwahahaha. no really...they are THAT delicious. (sigh) ur so lucky:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you put as much time into cooking for alma as you did with making up that poem, he would have a poem for your cooking-bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously? you guys (Toga and Lili...I'm sure ALma is just "healthy") are really fat....buuuuut so am I so ....you guys are still fat.

    ReplyDelete