Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Please excuse my blog background...

I was feeling pretty computer savvy this afternoon, and decided to update my blog background. As you can see by the fobbish decor, I am not as "savvy" as I thought. hehe. No worries though, The Kennach's and Semeli's 1.5 (only Ebo and Zei) are on their way!
This past weekend OSU held their football camp and we were blessed to have had the opportunity to get Loti and Bobo into camp for FREE!!! Okay not me, but Alma. I don't have any friends. Let alone ones that are able to hook us up with anything worth while. hehe. Tomorrow is their last day of camp and there will be a scrimage game, so those guys decided to come down and visit and see the game. The more I get to know Alma, the more I realize how extremely nice this guy is. Not only is HE super nice, but his FRIENDS are also! Man, I need to make some friends. Some super cool ones. eh, who am I kidding? I don't want any. lol. Alma's the only friend I need. Besides, he HAS to be my friend. We're stuck together for ETERNITY!!! *cue evil laugh* MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

  1. lol. and u guys were trying to blame ur mom and tina for leila's fobbiness. tsk tsk. she got it from YOU FOOL! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is tragic...do you need my help? lol

    ReplyDelete