Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

pedicured toes!!!

I am happy to report that today my wonderful, wonderful husband gave me money to get my toes done. yay! I haven't had a pedicure since we got married, and well, they were pretty gross. Alma even asked me why my feet were so rough. lol. I told him because the money to get my feet done is better used for something else. I haven't even had my eyebrows waxed since we got married, either! ahhhh!!! I've been forced to tweeze my own eyebrows which has been such a chore, but it's saving us money, right?
Not today. Today, my husband told me to go get my feet done AND get my eyebrows waxed!!! yay!!! I'd like to think it's because he loves me and wants me to be happy, but he most likely got tired of my feet scratching his feet and legs. lol. And he probably got tired of seeing my hairy eyebrows. hehe. Thanks honey! You're the bestest husband I've ever had! lol. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. lol. ur retarded. i'm sure lovingly gazing into ur eyes then looking up to see that unibrow was an incentive too.

    peace out MRS. BUSH! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete