Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

randomness...

Last night I cried. Not out of sadness, but out of happiness. I am so very blessed! How can I not be happy? I look at my husband and I feel so loved. He is all I've ever wanted. He is the answer to a prayer I've had for so long. Now, if only he could fly. hehe...
My in-laws are in town. It's been a really great time. I'm getting to know them better and am having a good time doing it. We're all in Tacoma this weekend. Alma and I came for Leila's b/day. Everyone else just got here about an hour ago. Alma went with them to get a hotel room, and now they're off to the Yamauchi's. I decided to stay home because I don't feel like going anywhere. Hopefully later I'll feel like doing something useful. Until then, Leila and I will be hanging out at home. :) Should I feel bad that my in-laws are here and I decided to stay home? I didn't even go outside to say hi. I was busy cleaning the house and besides, I wasn't wearing a bra. lol. I know, that was probably T.M.I. but oh well! The truth is the truth! haha.
How powerful is this thing called love? Alma and I have only been married a few months and I've managed to gain what looks to be a MILLION pounds within a small amount of time (that's like a world record or something, right?) yet he still calls me beautiful and makes me feel so gorgeous! Man, this whole "love" thing is really powerful. lol.
Enough of this randomness. I've gotta get back to creepin' on myspace. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment