Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

eh, blog so'o

So every now and then Alma will log onto our blog and check out what I've been writing. He read my blog about his Dr's appt and his unwillingness to listen to me. 8-) While reading my blog, he says, "babe, why you put me on blast like that for?!? Now everyone knows my business." When he says "business" he means his reflux and ABO's. I tell him as lovingly as I can, "honey, nobody cares about your reflux and ABO intake." He didn't think that was funny.
The whole while he's complaining about my "blogging", I'm thinking in my mind, "i hope he realizes I'm gonna blog about this." hehe. I love you Alma. I know you're reading this and shaking your head. hehe.
But let me make this clear ladies and gents. My husband may complain about this blogging thing and say, that I "blog so'o" but he is okay with it. Just as long as I don't blog about things like this one time when Alma and I were...lol. just kidding!!!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha! that's what he gets for making you a house wife...too much to on your hands to blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. man...i wish i read this earlier. cuz i totally came home and let everyone know that alma tuumalakaka toelupe totally has reflux. and that he suffers from Acute Bowel Obstruction (ABO). sorry! lol. i guess that's how rumors start huh? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lili, I had no idea what ABO was, now that I do...hahahahahahaha Alma has ABO...HAHAHA DYING RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay guys, maybe i should've cleared up what ABO I was actually talking about...antibiotics. not acute bowel obstruction. but man, it is freakin' HILARIOUS!!! alma doesn't think so. lol.

    ReplyDelete