Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

to be loved...

Hi blog world. It's me, toga. I'm tired. I'm hungry. but at least my legs are shaved. lol. I love this blogspot thing. I love being able to read others thoughts and experiences. They've actually inspired me to do a better job at blogging. So here I sit on my couch at 1 in the afternoon while my fiance is outside doing "man stuff" with CJ and his gramps trying to figure out what to "blog" about. My life is only interesting at the moment because I'm getting married this Saturday. hehe. I think I've pretty much said all I can say about this wedding. At least I think I have. Let's keep typing and see what happens...
Last night Paaga and I decided to practice my makeup and hairdo for Saturday. That way she'll know exactly what to do come the day. I know, how responsible of us. So she does my makeup and does my hair and everything turned out great. So I decided to put my dress on and shoes and the whole nine. So we go upstairs and she helps me get dressed. How pretty was I?!? lol. I initially decided I wasn't going to wear a veil, because I really wasn't a big fan. But we tried Pai's on, just to see because I looked like something was missing. And lo and behold, it was a veil! Anyhow, so we're getting excited. Paaga starts tearing up, and then I start tearing up...big fat babies. lol. Then Mom comes home and Ajay comes upstairs and we're just oooohing and awwing and how awesome I look. (how humble am I, right now?!? hehe) I make the mistake of walking by Tina's room. Why you ask? Well, she sees me and asks, "Who's getting married?" I said, "I am." You'd think because she is my grams and that she raised me and the fact that I call her mom, you'd think she'd have something really special to say. No. She didn't. Matter fact, she didn't say anything. Instead she let out a huge..."BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" But I'm gonna blame the dementia. Oh, to be loved...lol.

2 comments:

  1. Please keep writing about your wedding. It makes me feel like I'm there and a part of your special day. I wish I could see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahahaha. oh that tina is HILARIOUS! I still remember the NO laughing on sunday, no talking on sunday, no breathing on sunday...hahahaha. oh sundays, how i hated you. lol.

    The day is almost here!! YAY!!! Yay for looking awesome in your dress. Yay for your humility...lol. Yay for great hair and makeup. It's gonna be an amazing day. I can't wait!!

    I'm sure you have a lot of things to blog about. Like your dance-offs. And i'm not talking about the kids. I'm talking about you and the girls....lol. Cuz I know yall have them. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete