Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Friday, March 27, 2009

friends, how many of us have them?




I've always been grateful for the group of friends that I have. They're my friends, but I consider them more than that. I call them my family. It's always a good time with these people. Always. I'm not even exaggerating either. There is so much history there. So many things we've gone through together and yet we still remain so close. Our last weekend in Tacoma, Alma and I decided to have a BBQ with our family one last time before we left. Of course it was full of fun, fun, funtimes! It's a blessing to be a part of these wonderful people. You know who you are. I love you guys a million times over!!! Party at the Toelupe's house, if you guys would just get in yours cars and drive South to Salem!!! whoooo hooooo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol@dharryal!...now, if only we ALL had cars, or atleast cars that'll make it past lakewood hahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete