Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The married life...so far.

Alma's been feeling alot better since he's been taking his ABO's and his other med. Funny how when he got back from his Dr's appt, I asked him what he was prescribed. "I got an antibiotic for my cough and throat and I have to take prilosec for my reflux." When I say funny, I don't mean by funny "haha" but funny, like I told this guy a LOOOOOOOONG time ago to take prilosec for his reflux. You think he listened?!? Of course not, which is why he only JUST NOW started taking it because his Dr. said for him to. Of course I share this with him and he just looks at me and laughs going, "I know, hon." hehe. "sorry." hehe. Then proceeds to try and give me a hug. And do I let him?!? uh, heck yes. He's my husband and I love him. Plus, he gives REALLY great hugs. lol.
Note to self: next time Alma gets sick, instead of telling him what he needs to do, play dumb and just make a Dr's appt.

1 comment:

  1. lol yeah alma i would have done wat u did cus who does she think she is a dr. or something lol

    ReplyDelete