Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

honeymoon in vegas...
















When we were planning our wedding, we were also thinking about different places we could go for our honeymoon. There were a bunch of different places we thought of. Hawaii, San francisco, camping (alma laughed when i said this, cause he knows how i really feel about camping) to even just going home. One night Alma calls me and says why don't we go to vegas? I said okay, since I've never been I figured, why not? So he does some research and finds us a great deal on a hotel, air fare and car rental. So after our wedding, that following Tuesday, off to Vegas we go!

It was so much fun!!! The lights were amazing! Our hotel was freakin' BOMB!!! ( I know, that word is so 1997. oh well. I still like it. hehe) and the food was REALLY good. hehe. We did alot, alot, alot of walking. We also went to the Hoover Dam. Oh yeah, and we won some money. hehe. Here are some of our pics. Yay! I finally have a camera to download pictures! I know, my page can been somewhat interesting now. hehe. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment