Toga's Ramblings

I'm a Samoan girl named Toga. Thanks for that, Dad.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

salem, or day 1

So we've finally made the move to Salem, OR. We loaded up our cars and headed down the freeway towards my new home. Aj drove my car and I drove Alma's car, while Alma coughed up a lung the whole way here. Poor baby. He's been sick since we left Vegas. Maybe we should've went to Utah. lol.
It so weird thinking that we're now married. We still giggle when we talk about us now being married and how I'm his wife and he's my husband. It's cute. I love knowing that we have been sealed together for this life and the next life to come.
I feel so bad for Alma. He's been coughing and coughing so bad that now his stomach is sore. He also has a sore throat. So me, being the super wife that I am, I call and make him an appointment with our local Dr's office. 8-)
As for me, I've had a sore throat since we left Vegas, also. Only instead of me calling our local Dr's office, I have to just call my local medicine cabinet and try to figure it out on my own. Ua leai se insurance! hehe. So far being married is SWELL! lol.

1 comment:

  1. awww im sad that i didnt get in that car with aj ehh se shit lol well i hope alma feels better :-) i luv readin ur blogs n u know me n reading i dont like it at all lol well i hope i get to see ur new home soon
    feel better toelupe's :-)
    luv u long time
    the flyest semeli'z

    ReplyDelete